Beloved, our color coded small groups is an awesome program with the objectives to grow the church, improve fellowship, friendships and unity of church members, and maximize the church's financial ability to make a greater impact in our community and beyond.
The program assigns church members into 4 color groups (Orange, Pink, Purple, White) incentivized by fun loving competition and awards to work together to increase the following:-
- Current members- friendship, fellowship and love. Call, help and encourage members to attend weekly church services
- New Guests - invite new guests through evangelism
- Guest Retention - encourage guest to plugin to the local church, learn about the Gospel,--which is the power of God unto salvation at our membership school, and become members themselves to continue with the Great Commission.
Church Financial Wellbeing:-
This will enable us to become an impactful organization that reaches out to all people and help them in their time of need.
- Malachi 3:10 "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house"
- Acts 4:34-35 "... that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need."
Church Spiritual Wellbeing:-
Unlocking and maximizing the gifts of the Holy spirit in each member's life through through constant fellowship and prayer, as it happened for the apostles. Our daily prayers, fellowship through phone calls, social media and physical meets will let each member's strength shine for God's glory
- 1 Corinthians 6-7 "We have different gifts according to the grace given us. If one’s gift is prophecy, let him use it in proportion to his faith; 7 if it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; 8if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is giving, let him give generously; if it is leading, let him lead with diligence; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully."
Each group would be assigned a group leader and an assistant. The group leader and assistant’s role is to passionately coordinate the group’s competitiveness in the four main areas —attendance, evangelism, giving, and retention. Group leaders must show personal interest in winning on all four levels. In so doing, they would be developing their leadership abilities and potential.
... and the award for best group goes to...
- - Best group of the year (based on group with most points).
- - Best group leader of the year voted for by the whole church.
- - Best group personality of the year (each group will vote for the best per-sonality in their group). The best per-sonality will be determined by the per-son’s attendance, evangelism, giving, and consistent competitive drive to helping the group win.